Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Mourning Baby Ducky
We are in mourning here because baby Ducky is missing. He has never been lost for this long and despite how disgusting he looks and smells, we are actually very sad that he is gone. Surprisingly, Blake seems to be handling it better than I am. I don't necessarily want Baby Ducky back to be carried around, but it would have been nice to have him to put in Blake's keepsake box. Big Strong Ducky is not a good enough replacement for the keepsake box, but luckily since Blake loved Ducky so much, he was in almost every picture we have of Blake. Baby Ducky will never be forgotten. He was lost at HEB, thrown down a street drain and just about had his head ripped off by Blake but finally met his demise in my messy unorganized house. How pitiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP, Baby Ducky. Actually, you were so well loved that I'm sure like the Velveteen Rabbit, have become a "real" duck now and are probably floating in the duck pond down the street.
ReplyDelete