Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring is Officially Here!!

Blake is playing with the splash park whale. It isn't turned on yet, but still provides a fun toy to run around.
Drew loves trucks, cars, trains and anything that moves

I'm sure that water fountain is really clean:)


This is the duck Blake won



Drew is already testing the candy

























It has been so gorgeous out that we can't help but spend all our free time outdoors. We've been playing at lots of parks lately and participated in the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Drew had a tough time realizing that the eggs stayed in the basket. He kept throwing his out. Blake loved hunting for eggs and even won a prize. He wanted to pick the pink bear but luckily Kyle steered him towards the blue duck. It's actually very cute. We have enough candy to last us at least a week now. For most homes it would probably last a month.




Olivia and Kirsten come tomorrow and I can hardly contain my excitement. Check back next week for some fun cousin pictures!









1 comment:

  1. Glad Blake got the cute blue ducky. I remember shopping for cowboy boots with my nephew and he wanted the hot pink ones! I learned at one of my baby showers that pink used to be a boy's color because it was authoritative. Have fun with Olivia and company!

    ReplyDelete