Check back in a few days for our pictures and a post about our trip to Sea World last weekend, but I'm still waiting on my parent's to get some pictures to me.
This week was fairly uneventful because I thought both boys had pink eye. Long story short, it turned out the Blake had a sinus infection and snot was pouring out his eyes. I know it is gross, but I was glad it wasn't pink eye. Drew's actually healed within a day but Blake ended up needing to be on antibiotics. We spent a lot of time at home this week. We had a very sad conversation in the car one day on our way down to my parent's house. Blake has been very concerned about Ducky's head staying on his body and last time we talked to my granny she said she would have to fix it when she came to visit. In the car Blake said, "I am taking very good care of Ducky and being very gentle with him until granny can fix him." I have explained over and over again that someday Ducky will be beyond repair, but Blake still wants to do everything possible to keep Ducky alive, in other words, Ducky is a "full code." He is looking very bad, so bad that I couldn't even post a picture of him in this posting because it is just too graphic. Ducky will have his operation in early May if he lasts that long.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment