Monday, May 31, 2010
Our first tarantula sighting!
For everyone who knows how much I love spiders you will be quite impressed to know that I didn't even faint when we saw a tarantula walking across a driveway on our walk yesterday. We spent yesterday and today at my parents for Memorial Day and we decided to go on a nice family walk last night. Mr. Tarantula also had that idea, but luckily he did not bring his family. I don't think I could handle seeing more than one at a time. I wish I had had my camera with us on our walk for proof that we really saw one. It was really kind of surreal that there are spiders that large. For anyone who has been planning on coming to Texas, don't cancel your trip because of this. Those kind of critters only live in the ritzy areas of town so you will not see those if you stay in Round Rock with Kyle and I :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment