We had a wonderful time getting to see GG and Granny before they headed off to Hawaii for a two month mission trip with YWAM. My Grandpa just turned 82. I hope I'm still that active and full of life when I am his age. What am I saying? .....I'm not even that active now. They are such as inspiration!
Blake made GG a birthday card
Ducky got to come downstairs to visit Granny since she was the one who gave him to Blake 5 1/2 years ago. Oh, Ducky is REALLY sad looking right now. Blake loves him so much and now Drew is starting to love him. He calls him "Baby Daddy." I guess ducky must be harder to say. Blake will ask Drew if he wants to hold him and Drew squeals with excitement.
This is us admiring the blue bonnets and thinking what a great spot to get a picture of the boys......
......and this is the best one we got. Wow, not sure how people with more than two kids ever get a shot of all of the kids looking at the camera with their eyes open.
Drew is alternating who gets their head bopped
Happy Birthday Gramps!
This is my FAVORITE picture from their visit. You can't see anyone very well, but it just hit me how awesome it is that GG is able to play tennis with Blake. Blake gets to grow up knowing and interacting (although not nearly as often as we'd like) with 3 sets of his great-grandparents!
Blake has really improved on his tennis. He just finished a 4 week tennis class.
No comments:
Post a Comment