As ridiculous as I thought the concept of pre-k graduation was, I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed watching Blake's graduation program. It really gave the kids confidence and gave them something to feel proud of. Every kid in Blake's class of 20 knows how to read. His teacher is really incredible and it was so exciting to sit there and watch his class show us all that they have learned this year.
Now pretend you are rewinding while looking at these pictures. When I selected them they posted on reverse order. I realize that I could take the time to change them, but I'm lucky just to get these posted at all :)
Blake outside his school after the program was over
Blake inside his classroom
Blake with Mimi and Pampa
Proud parents!
CAKE
Blake shaking Ms. Colleen's hand after receiving his diploma
Receiving his diploma from Ms. Jan (the director)
Blake's turn to read....he did fantastic!
Corralling Drew with chips
Singing

No comments:
Post a Comment