Friday, November 9, 2012

Vicki/La La's Visit

 
Kyle and Blake enjoying time with Katelyn before Kyle left for Budapest.


Katelyn is so happy that La La is here!
 
 

We had left over hay from Drew's birthday party that needed to be used so Vicki and I decided to take some fall pictures. 



Rudy loved the pumpkin stem




After the pictures were taken we decided to make a scarecrow.  Yes he is decapitated but we did our best.

Katelyn has grown so much.  This is the same outfit she came home from the hospital in and she was swimming in it.  Now it fits her perfectly.





 
 
 
     Vicki and I also learned that Katelyn doesn't fit in to any of her hair bows as evidenced by the adorable, yet gigantic pink bow below.  I think  I might have to make her some that fit her little head.  Any crafty sister in laws...I mean people out there that want to teach me how?  Vicki gave me a brief tutorial but I still might need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment