Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, you've probably noticed that I'm not posting much anymore.  Life has somehow gotten really busy.  Here are a few recent pictures from the past month.




Katelyn has found her hands.  She loves putting her hands in her mouth. 

 

Blake and Drew love playing modified basketball together.  Drew tries to dribble 5 times in a row and Blake tries to make baskets.
 
Drew's soccer team

Katelyn turned 4 months old this month.  She is 12 lbs 7 oz and 24.5 inches long.  She is getting really close to rolling over.  Daycare says she scoots a little but I haven't seen that yet.  She hardly does tummy time so I highly doubt she scoots.  Maybe they got her mixed up with another baby.

Happy valentine's Day!



 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn is so pretty! She is just precious! You can tell the boys love her so much! I love that last picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete