"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~ Psalm 139:14
We love our church family. It was so special to get to dedicate Katelyn with 6 other babies/toddlers. It was really great of them to schedule this dedication around Vicki's visit so that she could witness it too. My parents were also there. We all enjoyed a nice lunch at Cheesecake factory after the service.
Colossians 1:10
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
No comments:
Post a Comment