Monday, March 30, 2009

Party Party Party

Blake and me driving a car at Chuck E. Cheese's
Daddy and Drew


Blake riding a roller coaster ride at Chuck E. Cheese's

Painting Easter Eggs



Playing in a shark inflatable at Sadie's party




This weekend was really fun filled. We started off Saturday with swimming lessons. Blake sat on the top step the whole time and refused to go in. I'm hopeful that next week he'll at least make it to the second step. Actually I'd even be happy if he just sat there but at least did the same motions that the other kids were doing. We rushed from swim lessons over to his friend Sadie's birthday party. He had a really fun time, although he always wanted to be with Sadie and she is super quick so he couldn't keep up with her. Sunday was a big day for Blake because he got to have his potty party at Chuck E. Cheese. We told him that if he went 7 days without an accident he could invite a friend to Chuck E. Cheese's. Let me tell you, it was a wild time. Blake had a blast! Kyle and I could't believe how many people went to Chuck E. Cheese's on a Sunday night. It was pretty crazy. I kind of missed the Show Biz Pizza animals though. I kept waiting for Billy Bob to come out or the scary drummer ape. They actually didn't have any animals on stage, just Chuck E. in the corner. I was a little disappointing even though I'm sure Blake would have been terrified of the animals just like I was at his age. Blake also got a haircut and painted Easter eggs on Sunday. Today it is back to real life again. We are finally feeling better although Drew still has some congestion. Earlier today he kept snorting and Blake said "Drew sounds like a pig."






No comments:

Post a Comment