Sorry to those of you that look every Monday to see a new post. This week there wasn't one. I was kind of slacking on that but now my excuse is legitimate. Blake was sick last weekend and was nice enough to pass it on to Drew and I. I hope I am over the worst, but poor Drew is miserable. His cries are so pitiful. Blake, Drew and I spent the past few days at my parents because I was too sick to take care of them and Kyle was out of town. Blake loved going to the Galleria Mall near their house and playing in the water feature there. He told us that he needed to take his clothes off before he could play in it. Luckily I talked him out of the nakedness. Blake's new thing is calling Kyle and I mom and dad instead of mommy and daddy. We aren't too happy about it and told him he should call us mommy and daddy until he gets to kindergarten. He doesn't seem to be agreeing with that yet. Hopefully this is just a phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment