Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back to work

Blake and Drew's Dedication at church May 3rd


I love his gummy smile right now


He's almost there!



Kyle started his new job today at Luminex. We've been spoiled getting to have him around this past week. We had a great time and also got a lot of things done. I'm still working on the boy's bathroom, which had doggy wallpaper all over it. Blake told me after I had already destroyed the wallpaper that he liked it and wanted it left up there. Luckily, he doesn't get to have a say in whether the wallpaper stays. We've also been pulling out bushes and weeds in our backyard. Blake really likes helping with that. Another week or two and it will look really nice. We spent Memorial Day at my parent's house enjoying their pool. It was a perfect day outside. Blake and Drew both love the pool now.





No comments:

Post a Comment