Blake and Kyle had a fun outing on Saturday to Burnet, Tx where they got to meet and ride on Thomas the Train. Blake also suckered Kyle in to buying a huge Thomas balloon and a new Thomas book. I think Blake had a pretty fun time. It was nice for the two of them to go and do something fun like that. While they were there, I picking up my good friend Jenny who flew in from Arizona to visit. We had a great time relaxing, watching chic flicks, getting pedicures and going out for a very yummy dinner. It rained the entire time she was here, but we needed the rain so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Our fun news is that Drew started walking! He's been taking lots of little steps, but they are for very short distances. Yesterday I looked up and he was walking all around the kitchen. I was shocked. He still prefers to crawl since he is so much faster, but I'm trying to encourage him to walk a little too.
No comments:
Post a Comment