Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin patch
































On Saturday we decided to go to a pumpkin patch. There are some great ones about an hour drive away, but we were all kind of sick so we decided to try one that I'd heard about that was about 15-20 minute drive. I couldn't find anything about it online but someone on Blake's T-ball team had mentioned it. So we drove to where I thought this pumpkin patch was and couldn't find it. The clock was ticking because it was Drew's nap time so we ended up going to the one at a church 5 minutes from our house. Being that we had wasted 30-40 minutes driving back and forth from this nonexistent pumpkin patch, Drew was ready for nap time and not at all impressed with the pumpkin patch. No smiles for us. Blake liked picking out the pumpkins and getting to decorate his. Drew liked rolling the pumpkins around.





No comments:

Post a Comment