Thursday, December 17, 2009

First visit with Santa




Our neighborhood had a Breakfast with Santa event last weekend. We got there at the tail end of it because I had signed up to help wrap the gifts after the event was over. We thought we'd just bring the boys in so they could see Santa as he was leaving. Well, an hour and a half later they actually got to see Santa. Wow, who knew that Santa was so popular.
On a side note, I found Drew on top of our kitchen table this morning. I guess he can climb on to the chairs now and then up to the table. Drew is almost 15 months and somehow we have been very lucky not to have had any ER visits, but I know they are coming. I'd appreciate any tips on how to keep Drew off the table since you can't really put a baby gate around the whole table. I guess I will have to just move the chairs away and then hide them because otherwise he will just move the chairs back to the table. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. We sooooooo love getting all these adorable pictures and appropriate comments. Makes us ALMOST feel like we're hugging them---think we may have to look into skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I finally figured out how to respond to you!!!

    ReplyDelete