Last week I got to go to Chicago to meet my little niece Olivia. She has already completely won me over not only because she is so precious, but she is a really good baby. She only cried when she was hungry (if only we could all have been that lucky with our babies :)) The week flew by so fast, but I had a fantastic time. It was really special to get to meet Olivia.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Little Olivia
Last week I got to go to Chicago to meet my little niece Olivia. She has already completely won me over not only because she is so precious, but she is a really good baby. She only cried when she was hungry (if only we could all have been that lucky with our babies :)) The week flew by so fast, but I had a fantastic time. It was really special to get to meet Olivia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is precious, Kelly!
ReplyDelete