I know it has been a long time since I've posted. We have been busy trying to get everyone well. Kyle was sick for about two weeks and Drew was sick off and on for those two weeks. Blake was sick for a couple days but is now trying to fake it for medicine. Oh, I remember those days of faking earaches so I could get the bubblegum flavored medicine. Why do they make it taste so good? :) During the illnesses we were still able to have some fun when some friends of ours from Evanston came to visit. Rachel and Todd flew in on Saturday Feb. 13 and we went to the Oasis to see the gorgeous view at sunset. Very romantic for Valentine's Eve. Then we drove downtown and ate at a yummy restaurant called Imperia. The atmosphere is great there. We were going to try to listen to some live music, but the Elephant Room had a huge line to get in so we decided to walk around downtown for awhile before heading home. The next day we went on a hike with Rudy. Rachel is a HUGE RUDY FAN so we had to make sure we incorporated more time with him. It was really fun!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment