Saturday, February 26, 2011

What do riding a bike and Viewpoints of a Commodity Trader have in common?

If you know my sister and I you might know the answer to this question.....Yes, a slushy.  If you are completely lost, that is OK.  I'll explain....when my sister and I were growing up my dad told us that if we read the book Viewpoints of a Commodity Trader he would buy us a slushy.  We read the whole book and were rewarded with a very yummy slushy.  Fast forward probably 20 years and here I am bribing my child (oops I mean REWARDING) my child with a slushy.  We told Blake that if he could ride all the way around the block on his bike he would get to go to Sonic and get a Cherry Limeade (basically a slushy).  He still has training wheels on it but it has been a really difficult task to get him to even get on his bike.  Last night he rode around the block and then this morning he rode about 1.5 miles on his bike during our walk.  We are so excited for him and proud of him.  He loved his Cherry Limeade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment