Today we went with my parents to the Johnson City Exotic Zoo. It was pretty amazing and the animals were all so cool. They just came right up and took food from our hands. Blake loved it, but Drew was a little unsure. I think a goat got a little too aggressive with him early on and it kind of scared him. He had also skipped his nap so maybe that played a role too. I think I want to buy a llama now and possibly a camel. They are so friendly! (at least the ones at this park).
 |
| This camel liked to steel buckets of feed so the driver always brings one along for him to take. |
 |
| This was right after my mom accidentally threw food down his nostril. |
 |
| This one was one of my favorites because it is so delicate and beautiful. |
 |
| We got ice cream afterwards but ended up getting it somewhere else. The funny thing is that when I told Blake that we were going to do something special today he said, "Is it a treat? Do we get to go to Walgreen's?" Hopefully this park was better than a treat from Walgreen's. |
No comments:
Post a Comment