Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Camping Trip to Ink's Lake....BURRRR

Posted by PicasaDrew's first camping trip.  We won't forget it either.  We went with some friends of ours who have two boys similiar ages to Blake and Drew.  The kids had a great time and we did too, but we do have one major complaint.  It was too cold!!  A cold front came in and the temperatures dropped to the 30s in the night.  I really can't remember the last time I was that cold.  When the kids woke up in the morning they were all 4 crying in pain from the cold.  We had to start our cars and put the kids in there to defrost them.  It only took about 2 hours though for the weather to become beautiful again and we salvaged the rest of the day with a great hike.  Ink's Lake is beautiful and we will definitely go back. 


This is us on our short hike before dinner.



I couldn't resist posting this picture because it was just too cute. 



The boys on our hike Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment