Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011: Part 3

At last we arrived in Waconia at my friend Alicia's house.  One of the most relaxing places I've ever been!  Their house has a huge yard and overlooks Lake Waconia.  She's lucky I live so far away or I might move in with them :)


 Alicia and I hit the County Fair our first night there to see a band that played 80s hits.  We walked in to the show and after about two minutes we decided that maybe we should just listen to "Baby Got Back" outside the building.  It was quite the crowd in there and really pretty hilarious.  We had  great time walking around and riding the Ferris wheel.

We also rode this ride....I don't recommend it for anyone over 25. 

I think I want to get a Llama
  

We all enjoyed the boat ride. 



We went back to the fair on Friday









This was the highlight of Drew's trip.  It was slightly nerve racking for me to watch my 2 year old unattended on a horse, but he did great and held on the whole time. 

Alicia and I right before we left for the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment