Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brothers

Blake's pants on backwards
Friendship bracelets

The fight


He loves his puppy



Last week was fairly uneventful in the Fieleke household. It was my first week getting to stay home with the boys and I loved it. No regrets for quitting my job. I am so fortunate that I could make that choice. The weather has been really beautiful so we've gotten to spend a lot of time outdoors.
Blake is working on dressing himself. He's been able to do the bottom half for awhile now, but we're working on getting shirts on too. Yesterday he came down the stairs and said "mommy, I need help." I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I put my pants on backwards." I told Blake that I had to take a picture of it. He said, "no, I don't want a picture." Poor guy, his mother is already embarrassing him.

Blake and Drew had their first fight over a toy the other day. Drew has this puppy that sings. Drew was playing with it but then Blake took it away and started pushing buttons. Drew just starred at it, but then decided he wanted it back so he started pulling at it. It was actually a pretty tame fight. Blake did the sweetest thing yesterday (maybe to make up for the fight). At the kids gym he made a friendship bracelet for Drew and him. It was precious.






No comments:

Post a Comment