Monday, April 13, 2009

Move It

No, I am not announcing what we have decided to do regarding Kyle's job. I just solved a puzzle. Yesterday on our walk Blake broke out in the song "I like to move it" or "Move It. " I'm not actually sure what it is called, but Blake knew all the words to the chorus. For those of you in our generation you probably know what song I'm talking about. Kyle and I both looked at each other and thought, "Where did he learn that song?" Today we were waiting for the mail to come and Blake mentioned that he was excited to get his movie Madagascar in the mail from NetFlix. He then started singing "Move-It" again. Oh, I thought....that song is in the movie. I was ready to start interviewing who Blake was hanging out with, now I know that the bad influence was just Mimi and Pampa and the children's gym at the YMCA where he saw Madagascar :)

1 comment: