Drew started clapping today and it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I think it is so funny because he claps all the time. He must think everything is clap worthy. Wow, just think how fun this world would be if we clapped as much has he did. The funniest part about it is that if he doesn't have both hands free he will try to clap on his face or in the air.
What a fun week we had. We went to a park on Tuesday and the boys got to play on the playground before it got too hot. Drew loves swings so we did a little swinging and then climbed a really tall slide. Blake enjoyed racing down the slide. Wednesday we met a friend and went to an open gym at a gymnastics place. What a great way to get energy out. Blake and Drew both loved it. Thursday we met another friend at a children's concert. Blake and Sadie danced away for the first two songs and then decided to just lay on the ground. I guess they were tired. Friday Kyle and I did something fun. We went out on a date to Flemings. It was delicious!!! Today we went to my parents to swim. Blake spent all day in the pool and then he got to spend the night at their house. This seems great for everyone. Drew loved being an only child tonight, Kyle gets to watch the Chiefs play on TV (probably the only time it will be on down here this year) and I get to catch up on this blog for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment