Sunday, August 18, 2013

Port Aransas

 
Just got back from another great trip to the beach with the Stevens family.  We rented a great house in Port Aransas and spent a long weekend playing in the waves.  These pictures are all out of order, but I'm just too lazy to change them around.  I guess I'm still on vacation.  Basically we went to the beach and had a great time!
 
Katelyn's hair cracks me up here
 



 
Drew loved the waves as long as he was pretty close to shore

 The big boys loved to go deeper in to the big waves





We've discovered that Katelyn sleeps great with the sound of waves in the background.  I guess we need to buy her a sound machine.





Here is our cute little porch








 
Yummy sand...I tried so hard to keep her from eating it, but she is quick!
 
We were quite the spectacle coming down the boardwalk with our two wagons full of gear and all our kids.









Learning to stand

Dinner at a great little burger place

Katelyn loves lemons!




Being tourists

This was the view from the Widow's Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment