Blake started preschool yesterday. I still can't believe it. Kyle left for Toronto yesterday so he was able to come with us to drop Blake off. Blake seemed to have a great time. His teacher Miss Marie seems great! Blake said that he met some new friends and that he did the scariest thing he'd ever done on the playground. He then proceeded to describe what this scary thing was. I'm still not sure what it is but his description was that two people can ride on it and you go up and down and all around. You put your feet on the rocks and the teacher opens and closes the doors. Hmmmm....please share your suggestions for what this might be. Maybe I will ask to go out back and see their playground so I can figure out what he is talking about. I'm glad that he did something scary and that he liked it. Sometimes he shies away from things like that. I think he is really going to enjoy it there. Drew and I enjoyed our free time, but Drew was very cranky. Maybe he is finally getting more teeth. He only has two!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment