Monday, September 14, 2009

Slumber Party







I turned my back for a minute and Drew had emptied half the cupboard and was eating Rice Krispies off the floor



This is his wild animal look. Even the hair fits.





Tonight Blake is having a slumber party with his friend Sadie. I know, you are all thinking "What kind of mother let's her kid have a slumber party on a school night?" Unfortunately Sadie's parents had a pipe burst and their house flooded. I offered to watch her tonight. I thought they were going to go right to sleep and I even said to Kyle "wow, that was easier than putting just two kids to bed." An hour later I can still hear them in there and one time I went in there to find that they had gone through a bottle of foam hand soap. No germs on their hands :)





Life has actually seemed to get pretty busy lately. Blake has school on T/Th, I started a Bible study on Fridays and also joined a MOPS group that meets twice a month on Mondays. Blake loves going to those with me. His friend Sadie is in his class there and he met a new friend named Kelly there too. I think he will have a lot of fun. He starts t-ball tomorrow. It should be hilarious!





Oh I almost forgot!!! Drew said his first real sentence tonight. Kyle was holding Drew and said "night night mommy" to me as they walked past to come up to bed. Then Drew said "night night mama" and waved. It was so precious and I wish we had it on camera. He says ba ba for bottle and has said mama and dada, but never at times that we could completely be sure he meant it. This time is was really obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment