Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!

Eating an ice cream sandwhich for his birthday
I had a hard time getting a picture of him with his new toy because he wouldn't stop long enough for me to take it

Drew's first Birthday was a pretty pitiful one. Instead of throwing him a party and getting presents, he had to go to the doctor for his 1 year check up and got 3 shots. Poor guy. Don't worry, he is having a small little party just not on his birthday. He got a clean bill of health. He is a little peanut though. He is only 18 lbs 12 oz, which puts him in about the 3%. He was about 5% for height. The doctor watched him for about 1 minute and said, I know why he is small....he never stops moving. Yup. He's a go getter. Lucky Drew gets to move on to whole milk mixed with half and half for extra fat and butter on everything he eats. I wish I could eat like that. Drew had a blast opening his toy from Aunt Sissy and Uncle Pig. He loves it!! Blake and Drew have already had quite a few fights over the toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment